Articles on this Page
- 12/01/16--20:59: _add internal CD/DVD...
- 12/02/16--03:08: _My Bluetooth doesn'...
- 12/02/16--04:40: _ES15- ES1-571-P1VN ...
- 12/02/16--06:36: _HDD not recognized ...
- 12/02/16--13:13: _CAN A SSD CARD BE I...
- 12/02/16--14:37: _New E5-473 beeps ra...
- 12/02/16--14:44: _Disable auto bright...
- 12/02/16--19:54: _My acer r3-131t-c1y...
- 12/02/16--21:01: _Additional RAM
- 12/02/16--21:09: _keyboard backlit
- 12/03/16--04:36: _Upgrading Acer Espi...
- 12/03/16--05:53: _my aspire e15 is un...
- 12/03/16--05:56: _"warranty void if s...
- 12/03/16--10:17: _Touchpad don't work...
- 12/03/16--08:47: _Mouse Touch/Pad
- 12/03/16--16:34: _Aspire E5-573G-52G3...
- 12/03/16--18:23: _My ASPIRE E3-111 sh...
- 12/03/16--22:44: _Acer Aspire E 15 - ...
- 12/04/16--00:58: _HD Webcam Problem w...
- 12/04/16--06:53: _Upgrade RAM on ES1-...
- 12/01/16--20:59: add internal CD/DVD drive to Aspire E5-573G-52G3 ??
- 12/02/16--03:08: My Bluetooth doesn't detect/ working
- 12/02/16--04:40: ES15- ES1-571-P1VN ram question
- 12/02/16--06:36: HDD not recognized in laptop ODD Caddy
- 12/02/16--13:13: CAN A SSD CARD BE INSTALLED IN A ASPIRE E5-575-72L3
- 12/02/16--14:37: New E5-473 beeps randomly, performance is OK
- 12/02/16--14:44: Disable auto brightness adjustment
- 12/02/16--21:01: Additional RAM
- 12/02/16--21:09: keyboard backlit
- 12/03/16--04:36: Upgrading Acer Espire E5-773G
- 12/03/16--05:53: my aspire e15 is under a year old and keeps freezing
- 12/03/16--05:56: "warranty void if seal is broken" sticker removal
- 12/03/16--10:17: Touchpad don't work after Windows 10
- 12/03/16--08:47: Mouse Touch/Pad
- 12/03/16--16:34: Aspire E5-573G-52G3 Wifi Issues
- 12/03/16--18:23: My ASPIRE E3-111 shuts down when not plugged in.
- 12/03/16--22:44: Acer Aspire E 15 - M2 SSD Screw and Standoff
- 12/04/16--00:58: HD Webcam Problem with Aspire F 15 (Camera shows white image only)
- 12/04/16--06:53: Upgrade RAM on ES1-512-C88M
I noticed there is a plastic insert in my Aspire E5-573G-52G3 where it appears a optical drive (CD or DVD) could be added. Could one be added? what parts are needed? I noticed the metal bracket on the plastic insert is removable, could this bracket be used to hold the CD drive?
Hi there, i'd like some advice regarding with my notebook that doesn't detect any bluetooth devices. The model is E5-473, it is originally windows 8.1 but i upgraded it to windows 10. At first it works but after a week it stopped detecting devices. I have already tried some solution like updating the drivers (which i downloaded in this website) but still won't work. I'm running out of solution so i like to ask some help from you guys.
I've just recent bought an aspire ES15
model number ES1-571-P1VN
it comes with 4gb ram but i understand it's upgradeable
would the maximum be 8gb or 16gb?
and secondly, having had the base-shell off, I can't see the ram slots.
anyone any idea where the ram goes? and more importantly, how to access the slots?
is this a difficult job? and are there any vide/tech guides? - couldn't find any for this model (or anything like it) on YouTube
Hi there! This is the first time I'm posting here, I'm an IT guy myself and most of the time I fix whatever I need with a lot of searching and research, but I'm just out of ideas, it's been 2 days since I'm trying everything.
I have an Acer E5-572G, came with a 1tb HDD and I just bought a 240 kingston uv400 SSD. I put the SSD in the main HDD slot (to use the full sata 3 6gbps bandwidth) and I bought an ODD caddy, to replace my dvd-rw with the old HDD.
I mounted everything, booted from an external usb, installed windows 10 x64 (HDD wasn't showing in bios, nor in the windows partition choser installer). The SSD runs perfectly, but I can't get the hdd to work. When I start the laptop, the HDD 'tries' to power on, you can hear it spin for like 2 seconds, then dies. The led is always on, so the caddy works, it's just something on the laptop/software part.
Here's what I've tried so far:
- updated BIOS, from 1.01 to 1.09 (latest version on the acer website)
- checked in disk management to see if it's recognized, but not letter-assigned (it doesn't show up there, never did while in the caddy, only the ssd)
- used my HDD in an external usb rack, it works and i can see both my partitions so the HDD is working
- tried 2 more caddies (i have a friend who sells them), nothing, the light goes on but the hdd doesn't, so most likely the caddy works too
- tried another HDD in the caddy, that one didn't work either
- i tried using the caddy in 2 different laptops (both running windows 10, so if it is a windows issue, it's understandable why it didn't work on either)
- installed Intel AHCI Controller driver / Intel Chipset driver, nothing
- tried turning on/off wifi and power saving mode (saw a topic where someone got it to work like this on W10 and it sounds just plain stupid, but it worked for him, not for me though)
- installed windows 7 x64 with all the drivers and etc, I saw most people complaining it was a W10 problem, but it doesnt work in 7 either
I'm running out of ideas, is it possible that my laptop just can't use the second sata slot for a HDD? Because I can't figure it out.
Hi! The laptop is brand new, with win10 installed at the seller. I hear random beeping, it's 1 short beep and seems to occur totally without reason (like when watching a video). The laptop works fine. Just curious if this beeping indicates anything failing or should be normal behaviour? I never had such. I cannot record the sound as it appears totally out of the blue. Searched other topics but the description there doesn't match my experience. I ran windows updater as soon as I switched the laptop on at home. Everything should be up to date. Any advice you might have? Thank you in advance.
My laptop screen keeps auto adjusting my screen brightness based on what I'm viewing and it's driving me insane! When I view dark things the screen gets so dark I can barely see anything, and when I view bright things the screen gets so bright it hurts.
I have disabled adaptive brightness in my power settings, I have disabled screen power saving in the Intel configuration settings. Why is it not working?
But I don't have that option.
Mine came with Windows 10 preinstalled and works fine. However, Windows wants to update itself and there is not enough space avaialbe on the internal storage to do it.
I have tired using a USB hard drive. I have tried using SD cards. It does not give me the option to select either one.
At some point there will likely be a security issue or W10 will no longer support my device. There must be a work-a-round for this.
Is it possible for me to expand my RAM from 4GB to say 12 or 16GB???? If yes then suggest some RAM manufacturers i can consider.
does my acer aspire f15 f5-573g-780B has keyboard backlit?
I want to play some new games on this laptop but some of them like Forza Horizon 3 are unplayable. I want to know what parts are possible to upgrading. Thanks
My laptop is almost a year old. It has recently started freezing up. Sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes it's ok. A lot of the time I'm on the internet working from home. Nothing works but holding down the power button to turn it off. Then it doesn't usually fully load and turn on when rebooting it. Usually I have to wait several hours or a day before turning it on again and it's a 50/50 shot if it will freeze up or not. Is this something covered by warranty? My year is almost up.
i have bought a new acer aspire e5-572g which came with 4 gb of ram .it is still in warranty.now i want to upgrade the ram from 4 gb to 8gb but to do this i will have to open the back panel of the laptop.one of the screws of the back panel is covered with a sticker stating "warranty void is seal is broken"
now how am i supposed to increase the ram without voiding the warranty.
I have Nom de produit : Aspire ES1-111M
Numéro de série : NXMSNAA001*********
SNID : **************
I have : Nom de produit : Aspire ES1-111M
Numéro de série : NXMSNAA001**********
SNID : *****************
After windows 10 was installed, the touchpad don't work. If I use Fn + F7, all the keyboard stop working. and when I use again Fn + F7, the keyboard don't come back. All the keyboard is freezed. I have to restard the laptop to have my keyboard back. I tried to go back to Windows 8.1, by factory restore, but it don't work.
I tried to install ALL ACER DRIVER but it still don't work.
So now, I tried to buy a restore key from Acer ($44), but the page don't work and I can't finalise my order.
Please tell me if all Acer is out of services, and wy they don't update
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]
My Aspire E17 mouse touchpad is locked and using the 'function key' does not help.
I bought my laptop a few months ago and I've been having trouble keep a stable connection to the internet. My internet will randomly cut out every once and a while and it's gotten to be quite frustrating. I'm not sure what's wrong, as I've tried several solutions (including ones that I have seen on these forums). I updated my wireless drivers and am using the Atheros one. Does anyone know of any other fixes?
I've been using it for 1 year. It automatically shuts down when I remove the charger. The power plan has always been set in 'balanced'.
Sometimes, it won't open unless I plug in the charger (it doen't shut down when I remove it afterwards). However, today it won't even remain open unless the charger is plugged in.
I recently purchased the Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U, E5-575-33BM laptop off of Amazon. The unit comes with a slot for an M2 SSD which I have successfully installed, but it does not come with the needed screw and standoff to properly secure it in place. I contacted Acer customer service and they were unable to help me.
Manufacturer response to similar questions on Amazon's website was: size: M2.0*3.0 and torque: 2.0±0.2KGF/CM. I purchased screws and standoffs based on these specs through ebay but they did not fit. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or if they knew whether there was a different size I should be using. Thanks!
Good day! I'm having trouble with my Acer Aspire F 15 Laptop's HD webcam. Whenever I try to open use my webcam, it just shows a white image as shown in the screenshot below. The camera worked just fine after the first time I got it from Saudi last October. Now this problem started two days ago. Same image appears when I try to videocall on Facebook. I can't get a real image out of my camera. I have already tried to re-install the webcam's driver but it didn't work. I'm from the Philippines but this laptop was bought abroad so I can't make use of the warranty in my country. Hope someone could help me here. Thanks in advance!
I cant find a detailed video on how to do this anywhere. Can anyone help?