Articles on this Page
- 09/19/17--15:52: _Aspire ES15 ES1-533...
- 09/19/17--16:51: _F5-572G-595M
- 09/19/17--16:59: _F5-572G-595M (Log f...
- 09/20/17--00:25: _mouse frozen
- 09/20/17--12:39: _How to report a bio...
- 09/20/17--14:10: _need to know
- 09/21/17--01:42: _Aspire E1-410 "plug...
- 09/21/17--04:32: _aspire e15 can't bo...
- 09/21/17--04:37: _aspire e15 no wake ...
- 09/22/17--01:24: _E5-575-53XH poor sc...
- 09/22/17--15:16: _my screen's cracked...
- 09/23/17--12:30: _Community is a wast...
- 09/23/17--13:53: _New ram not detecte...
- 09/23/17--20:43: _Acer Aspire F15/F5-...
- 09/23/17--23:13: _Acer aspire e5-575 ...
- 09/24/17--01:47: _Aspire E5-572G Cool...
- 09/24/17--05:11: _Battery not chargin...
- 09/24/17--14:31: _Aspire E5-575G - Sh...
- 09/24/17--20:28: _Acer Aspire ES1-732...
- 09/25/17--01:37: _Acer E14 E5-475g-50...
- 09/19/17--15:52: Aspire ES15 ES1-533 C2PE cpu?
- 09/19/17--16:51: F5-572G-595M
- 09/19/17--16:59: F5-572G-595M (Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
- 09/20/17--00:25: mouse frozen
- 09/20/17--12:39: How to report a bios bug?
- 09/20/17--14:10: need to know
- 09/21/17--01:42: Aspire E1-410 "plugged in, not charging"
- 09/21/17--04:32: aspire e15 can't boot from usb
- 09/21/17--04:37: aspire e15 no wake up after unplanned 'sleep'
- 09/22/17--01:24: E5-575-53XH poor screen quality
- 09/22/17--15:16: my screen's cracked, Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG
- 09/23/17--12:30: Community is a waste of time
- 09/23/17--13:53: New ram not detected by bios
- 09/23/17--20:43: Acer Aspire F15/F5-573G-59V4 ram upgrade
- 09/23/17--23:13: Acer aspire e5-575 backside cover clip broken
- 09/24/17--01:47: Aspire E5-572G Cooling Problem
- 09/24/17--05:11: Battery not charging because of Bios
- 09/24/17--14:31: Aspire E5-575G - Shoul I install generic Intel drivers?
- 09/24/17--20:28: Acer Aspire ES1-732-c20s
- 09/25/17--01:37: Acer E14 E5-475g-50ST additional SSD
Curious to know if this laptop has the CPU (Celeron N3450) soldered in or is it removable? If it is removable, what kind of Intel CPU can go in its place? i5 preferably?
Ive had this problem
Currently unable to do a chkdsk,cant reset as well, is there anyway i can fix this issue? Please and thank you, really need help here.
Ive had this problem
Please guide me on what i can do to fix this issue, really need my laptop working agai thank you, really need help here. Please
when trying to disable tap function my moue froze and my devise will only work with touch acreen
I am trying to report a bug in bios for the last 2 weeks. Why is this so hard? I have extended warranty for my product but when I try to register it say that warranty is not valid and I should try on my country page. I tried so, but it has redirect loop that I recorded
Please help me how to report a evident bios bug?
I'am trying to find out whats up with acer. i have bought a acer ES1-731 it was sospoed to have windows 10 it dosent it has 8.1 and no onne wants to talk to me and the man who did was ruder than all of them. he told me this computer warienity had expired i just bought it and he waa mean whts the deal .and why wont they put the upgrade on it atually it was soposed to be n here? oh and Hello , im JT stands for just trouble
My laptop won't turn on but when I plug in the charger the power will on but the charging indicator won't light up, it says "plugged in, not charging" it's ok as long as the charger is plug in but when I remove it the laptop will completely shut down. I already tried resetting the battery but It won't work.
can't boot from usb, put all usb options on top in the bios, still takes W10 os
Laptop goes black before time set in power +sleep settings. Cant get it working, no matter what buttons i push. Even on power cable.
Have to completely sut down, by 10 secs on powerbutton and restart all over again! Very annoying!
HELP. New E5-575-588E has dreadful screen/graphics - is there a fix?
My screen is cracked on my Aspire E-15. Can it be replaced with a product here or on Amazon? Etc.? Thanks, Ken
I posted a problem a couple of months ago and I have had one unhelpful reply. In my opinion, this community is a total waste of my time. It seems evident that there will be no help coming from this site. How do I unregister?? Also, if anyone gives a **bleep**, I will never purchae another acer product.
I have a acer ES771G laptop and I added an additional 4Gb of ram. (The laptop comes with 1 × 8gb )
But, it is not recognized by the Bios . What could I do?
I want to upgrade my ram from 4GB which default to 12GB by adding another stick of 8GB. I can't figure out what my CL(Cas Latency) is, according to Crucial its 17 but I'm a bit confused.
Please help me out
Also are rams by Silicon Power good? I found some cheap ones by them: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B06XP8XCMC/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza
Otherwise I'll go with Kingstone https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01LW6HBSM/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza
One of the clips to the back cover of my acer aspire e5-575 broke off and now every time I open the laptop the pc makes a snapping sound the unclips the front cover bezel. The left side of my laptop is also slightly but noticeably slanting off. Besides this the laptop is in tiptop perfect shape and condition. Is there anyway I can return this to ACER for repairs? Do they sell parts ? Or does anyone have any quick suggestions please? It's annoying that this has happened to me right in the middle of the semester when I'm being tasked with papers on papers and then this happens to write.
I have E5-572G and it overheats after like 10min. o gaming...cuz of the bad cooling i cant play. So I wanna ask if repasting CPU and GPU would help and if you can help me choose cooling pad
Hi! Year ago, I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 8, the problem is ,that my computer ("Aspire V3-571G") can't get any new Bios updates. My laptop is not charging and when I plug off the charger it immediately turns-off. Right now I have H2O insyde 1.13 BIOS. When I installed Windows 8 , then the charging problem began and I can't downgrade back to Windows 7. Newest BIOS has the fix for the Windows 8 charging problem, but it's the V2 bios version and I have a V1. Maybe there is some kind of modification for BIOS which fixes this problem or someone knows alternative solution, please let me know.
My laptop comes with a custom driver. I replaced it with the latest version from the official website of Intel. Everything seems to be working perfectly so far... it's been like 5 months or so.
My question is, should I be doing this in the first place? What advantages will I gain from using Acer's drivers over the generic ones? I really need to know more about this specific topic because it's not clarified enough to the point I cannot decide whether to install the generic or the manufacturer's drivers.
I wonder how to access the "advanced" tabs in InsideH20 Setup Utility rev 5.0?? I prefer Windows 7 instead of Windows 10.
Good day! I just want to ask if I can add an SSD to my Acer E14 E5-475g-50ST model. And what are the compatible SSD to be used?