Articles on this Page
- 08/17/17--05:05: _Login and power but...
- 08/17/17--05:25: _startup problem
- 08/17/17--08:24: _Acer ES1 571 P3MB d...
- 08/17/17--12:32: _Aspire E5-575G-55F8...
- 08/17/17--15:15: _Windows 7 64bit dri...
- 08/17/17--18:00: _Aspire F5-573-725L
- 08/17/17--16:06: _My E5-575G-53VG mak...
- 08/18/17--05:38: _Pen and touch
- 08/18/17--06:43: _E1-572P : No sound ...
- 08/18/17--08:05: _Acer Aspire E-15, E...
- 08/18/17--08:42: _E5-551 boots slowly
- 08/18/17--09:41: _Keyboard
- 08/18/17--07:19: _acer aspire v5 132p...
- 08/18/17--13:34: _E15 ES1-512
- 08/18/17--19:16: _connection problems...
- 08/18/17--19:56: _E5-573G-389U
- 08/18/17--22:13: _How do I re-install...
- 08/18/17--23:42: _acer aspire e15 e5-...
- 08/19/17--03:00: _E5-573G-380S Laptop...
- 08/19/17--03:41: _acer aspire e1-522 ...
- 08/17/17--05:05: Login and power button vanished Aspire E1 571
- 08/17/17--05:25: startup problem
- 08/17/17--08:24: Acer ES1 571 P3MB device problem
- 08/17/17--12:32: Aspire E5-575G-55F8 Windows 10 Ethernet/Lan not working
- 08/17/17--15:15: Windows 7 64bit drivers for ES1-523-66JR
- 08/17/17--18:00: Aspire F5-573-725L
- 08/17/17--16:06: My E5-575G-53VG makes me smile every day.
- 08/18/17--05:38: Pen and touch
- 08/18/17--06:43: E1-572P : No sound from speakers
- 08/18/17--08:05: Acer Aspire E-15, E5-575G-54F9
- 08/18/17--08:42: E5-551 boots slowly
- 08/18/17--09:41: Keyboard
- 08/18/17--07:19: acer aspire v5 132p boot in black screen with cursor problem
- 08/18/17--13:34: E15 ES1-512
- 08/18/17--19:16: connection problems with the aspire v5 471 series
- 08/18/17--19:56: E5-573G-389U
- 08/18/17--23:42: acer aspire e15 e5-575g-52h9 hard disk help
- 08/19/17--03:00: E5-573G-380S Laptop-Error code:0xc0000034
- 08/19/17--03:41: acer aspire e1-522 won't load past acer screen
Recent auto restart by Acer/Microsoft? And then login screen has no login box and the power icon in bottom right of screen has disappeared. Therefore can't apply any of the suggested fixes on Google. Any help please.
Last day I have changed video memory from the bios. I have changed integrated video memory from 128 to 1024.
Then I have restarted the laptop and it does'nt boot. when i pressed power button pc starts then suddenly it closes after one or two seconds it starts again and power offs. Sometimes it starts and power-offs forever ,sometimes it starts and hangs forever.
My laptop's model is ACER V3-571G. It has i5 CPU and 8 GB RAM. I think it has a Nvidia GT630M. My purpose was disabling the integrated intel graphics card.
Hi! As the title suggests, the speaker, bluetooth, wifi and everything I can think of aren't working for me. I did not touch my laptop for a month and it was secured in my drawer in its bag so nothing could damage it. After a month, when I opened, only the touch pad seemed to work for me. The keyboard wasn't working. After restarts and prayers, keyboard started working but the rest is like that and I can't even use wifi to update the drivers. Even mmy windows security is disabled. My first thought was driver that was outdated. However all the inbuilt devices were properly connected in the device settings. Help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
I recently bought an Acer Aspire E5-575G, fresh from the (internet) store.
When I connect an ethernet cable it connects fine, but drops off again after a few seconds. It then reconnects automatically, and drops off again. This process continues indefinetely. So it is connected most of the time, but the disconnects which last about 2-3 seconds prevent me from downloading files, watching movies etc.
The Wi-fi connection works just fine, however I own a bad router and rely on cable connection when at home. And problems like this I won't accept anyhow on a brand new laptop.
I have tried downloading the "LAN Driver" found here:
I started "setup.exe", and selected repair in the menu, so I think it should be installed correctly. The problem persists, with no notable change in behaviour.
Can you please help me with finding windows 7 64bit drivers for aspire ES1-523-66JR?
My brother recently purchased this model of laptop, and it didn't come with a DVD drive, which he requires. Quite the oversight, but he has asked me to help, so here I am. Amazingly, the information on what drive and related parts to purchase seems impossible to find, so I must ask all you experts for a little help. Is anyone able to provide me with the part number(s) of the drive to fit his computer?
Thanks in advance!
I compare its feature-for-feature with my wife and daughter's HP iron and I just smile.
My Aspire E5-575G-53VG is a beast and I love it. Tears thru GFX files like hot knife thru butter.
My acer Aspire V5-473 machine does not work touch function on wondows 10, in configuration system shows touch capability but it does not work when i try to touch on the screen i have tried it too many times. could u plz help me about it
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]
Ladies & Gentlemen,
I canget audio via the headphone socket, however there is no audio from the speakers.
I have tried reinstalling drivers.
Any help would be greatfully received.
I have an Acer Aspire E 15 575G-54F9 With Intel Core i5 7200U, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 940MX, 8 GB DDR4 RAM and a 500GB SSD. I've been very happy with it, but when I opened the back to upgrade the RAM I found that at the bottom left there is an empty compartiment in it with quite some space. I don't really know what to do with it, can i upgrade my laptop, what are the possibilities?. Extra Ssd, battery, cooling fan?. I really don't know what to do with it, can you guys help me out with it?
My laptop ACER E5-551 Aspire E15, when starting I get the message "system boots slowly" please give me options to resolve this issue.
I have an Acer E 15 E5-575G-70ZY without backlit keyboard . Is there any way to replace the usual keyboard with backlit ?
Hello i have a problem i already do some of the method i see in the internet , i tried to used flash drive with bootable repair iso file, still the same black screen with cursor when it boot what should i do ?
Hdd dead. Is there a certain kind that I need to buy to replace it?
So I am having problems with my acer aspire V5 471 connecting to the internet. It will show that it is connected but then it has a little yellow triangle with an exlimation point in it and it says that there isn't any connection to the internet. Does anybody else have this problem? How do i fix it? I have tried to facory reset it and it worked for a little bit but then it went right back to doing it again.
Mechanical design software not properly working
But remaining system works properly
My acer Aspire ES 15 (ES1-533-P21L) lap is boot menu is hidden. UEFI And Secure Boot Option Is hidden How to Enable.Help me
Hi guys,i just want to ask,now my laptop already have a 1tb hdd install on it.But now i want to use ssd instead of hdd.Can i use both of them in this laptop or must change hdd to ssd only.Please help me to solve this problem to anyone who know about this solution.
My laptop displays the message "boot configuration is missing" with the above error code. Please help me.
When you power it on the green acer logo comes up but nothing else not even the f8 /f12 commandments . I really need things on this laptop please help as soon as possible !