Articles on this Page
- 07/23/17--02:47: _Aspire E14 Display ...
- 07/23/17--04:48: _Acer aspire E1 571G...
- 07/23/17--05:32: _ACER aspire es1-520...
- 07/23/17--07:35: _ACER Aspire ES 15 (...
- 07/23/17--09:18: _Aspire E-17 E5-752G...
- 07/23/17--09:20: _Aspire E-17 E5-752G...
- 07/23/17--10:31: _Aspire ES 15
- 07/23/17--10:56: _Aspire F5-573G Oran...
- 07/23/17--10:57: _Aspire E 15 E5-575G...
- 07/23/17--11:04: _Aspire M5-481PT Tou...
- 07/23/17--12:48: _Is it safe/necesary...
- 07/22/17--23:36: _Acer aspire es1-520
- 07/23/17--11:09: _advanced option/bio...
- 07/23/17--13:47: _Problem regarding N...
- 07/23/17--16:53: _Acer aspire e 17 e5...
- 07/23/17--22:56: _Aspire 5
- 07/24/17--00:33: _Aspire F 15 F5-571-...
- 07/24/17--01:45: _Acer Aspire E5-575-...
- 07/24/17--02:05: _Power button Aspire...
- 07/24/17--03:49: _I am unable to chan...
- 07/23/17--02:47: Aspire E14 Display Scaling Issues
- 07/23/17--04:48: Acer aspire E1 571G battery led flashing orange
- 07/23/17--05:32: ACER aspire es1-520 how to install ubuntu?
- 07/23/17--07:35: ACER Aspire ES 15 (ES1-523-840E) - adding SSD
- 07/23/17--09:18: Aspire E-17 E5-752G how to enable virtualization in bios
- 07/23/17--09:20: Aspire E-17 E5-752G how to enable virtualization in bios
- 07/23/17--10:31: Aspire ES 15
- 07/23/17--10:56: Aspire F5-573G Orange Charging Light Blinking
- 07/23/17--10:57: Aspire E 15 E5-575G-56GY
- 07/23/17--11:04: Aspire M5-481PT Touch Screen Monitor
- 07/22/17--23:36: Acer aspire es1-520
- 07/23/17--11:09: advanced option/biosunlock in bios Aspire es1-520
- 07/23/17--13:47: Problem regarding Nvidia
- 07/23/17--16:53: Acer aspire e 17 e5-722g-83dd wifi adapter missing
- 07/23/17--22:56: Aspire 5
- 07/24/17--00:33: Aspire F 15 F5-571-33M2
- 07/24/17--01:45: Acer Aspire E5-575-56GY
- 07/24/17--02:05: Power button Aspire ES1-711 doesn't respond anymore
I have a new Aspire E14 E5-475G-50ST and I recently found out that the display scaling is too big, especially when using third-party programs like Photoshop, the default and recommended scaling is 150% but Photoshop seems to be big that it can't fit the screen, in 100-125% the scaling is now too small to work on. It is really frustrating that I encounter this problem for the first time, and it is very annoying.
I had some issues with the fan of my laptop -an Acer Aspire e1 571g - and afler i fixed the problem with the fan i noticed that the laptop is not charghing the battery( in windows it says plugged in 86%available not charging) and the led of the battery indicator is flahing orange .
It is a hardware (battery) problem or is it a software/reset problem ?
The thing is that at first the laptop started with only the battery (no chargher connected) and then just after a couple of seconds it stoped . After that it doesn't start on battery but only on ac plugged .
My laptop is 4 years old by the way .
how to install ubuntu in dual boot.
I'm looking to buy a new laptop and i thought ACER Aspire ES 15, precisely ES1-523-840E would be a good choice but i am wondering first could i add SSD to the laptop without removing HDD. If i would have to remove the DVD drive, that would not be a problem.
Does anybody know the answer?
Hi, I cannot find advanced option in bios INSYDEH2O V1.08
So how can enable virtualization?
Bonjour, je ne trouve pas d'option avancée dans les bios INSYDEH2O V1.08
Alors, comment activer la virtualisation?
I just bought an Aspire ES 15 and don't creat enough documents to get much use out of paying for Windows Notepad. I cant't remember how to access it's document creation facility. I want to make a list of items and store it on the desktop. I'll be OK once I find the location of the facility.
I recently bought Aspire F5-573G about 2 months back from Saudia. I am having a problem that the orange charging light keeps blinking after every 3 seconds even when the battery is fully charged. This happens when my laptop is running. When i plug in the charger the orange light keeps on permanent.
My laptop's volume suddenly became low. what should i do to fix it? need help
I am working on a friend's laptop, touch screen monitor is not working. OS was apparently upgraded from Win 8 to 10, I do not know if this is the origin of problem. In Device Manager, Human Interface Devices does not have an "HID-compliant touch screen" driver. Also, the Acer Support Page does not show this model as supported for Windows 10 upgrade and only provides drivers for Win 8.
Any suggestions as to there is a solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Hello, I have a Aspire E 15 E5-523-97YR.
I wanted to know if it's safe to update bios (I'm on version 1.05, latest is something like 1.13).
Also, I want to dual-boot Linux (Arch Linux). Do I need the update? Because, I seen a similar model (E5-523G) having an issue with the bios and that updating it would fix it.
Does someone have this laptop? Can you get it atleast boot up into a Linux (any distro) live CD and connect to internet?
I have an Acer aspire ES1-520. In task manager it says that virtulazation is disabled. how can i enable it? please not tell me something about hyper-v, if not it is enabled but it won`t show. I have windows 10 home .bios version: 1.06
How do i enable the advanced option in the bios. Now i am not only talking about virtulazation. Is there any way? if so can you tell me. Please dont tell mesomething about hyper-v because i have already tried that.
I bought my aspire E15 and it says it has GEFORCE 940MX. But while searching it does not show in device manager>display adapters.All it says Intel HD graphics.I dont understand as it is my first laptop and i know nothing about drivers and all that software stuff..Do i need to install driver in order to use my graphic card?
I have windows 10,64bit and 2gb graphic card.It says in my latop keyboard panel.
I have had my acer aspire e17 e5-722g-83dd for a year and a half and am past the manufacturer's warranty but am still in my best buy extended warranty.
4 days ago I reset my laptop back to factory as it was running slow. The wireless worked fine as usual until this morning when I turned it on and there was no wireless adapter...
I installed the wifi adapter drivers I had in a folder on my external drive on the laptop and it didn't fix the problem, device manager doesn't even detect any unknown devices.
I reset the laptop again back to factory and it still doesn't work.
Any ideas on what I can do next?
Would this issue even be covered under the bestbuy extended warranty?
When will be available for purchase in Europe or Russia, Ukraine?
This laptop update processing
And are not properly updated and these msg seen,"we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes don't turn off your computer"
But 2 days only these msg and laptop not start
Im using this laptop from last few weeks but suddenly my laptops volume became so low .. wht to do to solve it?
After 1 month of not using my notebook i can't switch it on. I didn't have any problems before. Battery LED is blue, but the notenook doesn't react at all. What to do?
I am unable to adjust the brightness of my laptop [Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-573G-3100)] since it was lastly opened and checked for errors by Acer Customer Service Personnel 3 days ago. Since that day, whenever the laptop is started, a DOS screen comes up and shows Realtek PCE family controller....something like this, and then it shows "MEDIA CABLE NOT FOUND, CHECK CABLE", and then the DOS screen disappears and the laptop boots properly to desktop.
I have tried updating the display driver from the device manager by going through one of the dicussions in Acer Community, but it doesn't work. Fn+Left/Right key combination is pressed, the brightness adjust switch shows up on screen, but it does't go either high or low. When i try it with mouse it goes up or down but the brightness of the screen doesn't change.
Give me a solution.