Articles on this Page
- 07/01/17--08:42: _Aspire F5-572 bios ...
- 07/01/17--09:30: _e5 575g display pro...
- 07/01/17--10:43: _Aspire E5-571G-33L5...
- 07/01/17--12:40: _Updating Video Enco...
- 07/01/17--23:58: _E3-111 unable to tu...
- 07/02/17--00:02: _Aspire E5-551 Windo...
- 07/02/17--08:18: _Aspire E 14 E5-475G...
- 07/02/17--08:54: _Aspire E5-575G new ...
- 07/02/17--12:11: _Aspire E5-573g Batt...
- 07/02/17--19:22: _Don`t work touch pa...
- 07/02/17--22:55: _Top assembly
- 07/03/17--00:14: _Aspire E1-571 batte...
- 07/03/17--03:53: _Customize the stand...
- 07/03/17--05:44: _Aspire E14 E5 473 53RD
- 07/03/17--07:47: _Aspire E5-573G Mode...
- 07/03/17--10:28: _2nd HDD caddy for a...
- 07/03/17--11:25: _Aspire E1-510P-2671
- 07/03/17--13:04: _ACER ASPIRE E15 E5-...
- 07/04/17--01:13: _Acer Aspire R7 touc...
- 07/04/17--02:52: _ACER ASPIRE ES15 EX...
- 07/01/17--08:42: Aspire F5-572 bios problem, please help me!
- 07/01/17--09:30: e5 575g display problem
- 07/01/17--10:43: Aspire E5-571G-33L5 screen upgrade
- 07/01/17--12:40: Updating Video Encoder for E5-575G
- 07/01/17--23:58: E3-111 unable to turn on wifi after upgrade bios v1.37
- 07/02/17--00:02: Aspire E5-551 Windows 7 Universal Serial Bus (USB) driver
- 07/02/17--08:18: Aspire E 14 E5-475G-560B
- 07/02/17--08:54: Aspire E5-575G new bios and intel speedshift
- 07/02/17--12:11: Aspire E5-573g Battery reset button damaged
- 07/02/17--19:22: Don`t work touch pad drivers aser E-575G.
- 07/02/17--22:55: Top assembly
- 07/03/17--00:14: Aspire E1-571 battery query
- 07/03/17--05:44: Aspire E14 E5 473 53RD
- 07/03/17--07:47: Aspire E5-573G Model Name: E5-573G Part Number: NX.MVMSA.007
- 07/03/17--10:28: 2nd HDD caddy for aspire E1-572g
- 07/03/17--11:25: Aspire E1-510P-2671
- 07/03/17--13:04: ACER ASPIRE E15 E5-573-56BL
- 07/04/17--01:13: Acer Aspire R7 touchscreen stopped working Windows 10
- 07/04/17--02:52: ACER ASPIRE ES15 EXTENDED WARRANTY
My acer laptop just shown a blank screen and even not show acer startup logo!
How can i flash Aspire F5-572 bios through usb?, where i can found guide to fo this?! Please help me.
my laptop had a display problem. Everytime i startup my computer my brightness level will automatic increase(not adaptive brightness) and i had been go to the power plan settings and set the brightness and save changes. But when the next startup, the brightness increase automatic again and that time i go to check my power plan settings and there unsaved my last changes. What should i do?
Since the current 1366 x 768 screen on my laptop is exhibiting some weird horizontal yellow/green lines, I am considering replacing my display to a higher res one. I saw a couple posts discussing switching a HD screen (1366 x 768) to a FHD screen (1920 x 1200), but I was wondering if I could replace my monitor with a QHD+ (3200 x 1800) or even UHD (3840 x 2160) screen. I have a couple of questions regarding the feasability of this upgrade:
1. Will the video cable that comes with this laptop support the QHD or UHD monitors? If not, which cable should I purchase?
2. Will the Nvidia Geforce 840M graphics card support these monitors?
3. Will I have to configure anything in the bios given that I'll be switching the monitor?
4. Are there any screens out there that you particularly recommend? I'm currently looking at Sell SHARP, 15.6 inch, LQ156Z1JW02 from http://www.panelook.com/LQ156Z1JW02_SHARP_15.6_LCM_parameter_24085.html.
If you require me to teardown my laptop to provide part numbers, I'll be more than happy to oblige!
Thank you so much!
Hello. A game I picked up called PRICE asked that I update the video encoder for my computer upon opening the application. I do not know how to update the video encoder.
How can I update the video encoder for an E5-575G?
i have issue after upgrade bios my laptop E3-111 I unable to turn on wifi with "fn+F3" key or try to turn on in windows.
how I can fix this issue or can i downgrade bios version for fix it?
My PC didn't have this driver please help.
Window 7 64 bit
May I know how to remove the battery for this laptop?? I cant find any "button" to remove it..Before this I use the same Aspire E 15 and I cant find this a "space" to push and take out the battery..but this one cant..I even cant see the battery position from the outside view..
Hello I have questions about new bios and intel speedshift.
There is a new bios released on 2017/06/26 version 1.27, in description is:
1. Update following microcode
2. Fix S3 wake up, USB BT yellow mark, CCD not work, some port fail.
3. Update EC to v2.3.
what problems this bios fixes and can i flash it?
and when does acer enable intel speedshift which is still disabled on e5-575g?
I can't turn on my laptop(Aspire E5-573g) using the internal Battery i can only use it with AC Adapter, i think that the object inside the red circle is the cause (Battery reset pinhole and it's damaged !! )
install drivers but not working touch pad drivers.?how to fix it?
Are top assembly of M5-581T-6490 and M5-581T-6405 identical. My laptop is M5-581T-6405 and it's top assembly is broken now i want to replace it but i am able to locate top assembly of M5-581T-6490 only. So, will it fit in my laptop?
Unfortunately someone "trod" on the laptop. The screen is smashed, but can just see the Acer BIOS screen when I try to boot. The bottom case plastic is also cracked, the battery appears inoperative, as when I disconenct the power adapter the system immediately shuts down. Lastly I am unable to get any response from the keyboard, eg when I try to attach en external monitor. Unpluging the battery and running from mains makes no difference.
Replacement screens are cheaper than a new battery. So am wondering if the battey is damaged (immediately under the bottom case crack), whether this is one of those laptops that won't work without a working battery?
Gut feel is that the laptop is not economic to repair, but a second opinion would be appreciated.
I can not configure standard touchpad functions on windows 10.
Display all running applications - three fingers up,
Minimize all the windows - three fingers down,
Minimize all the windows - three fingers down,
Restore the minimum windows - three fingers up,
And most importantly, what I want:
Switch between the open windows - three fingers to the left to the right.
Laptop Aspire E 15 E5-575G (ELAN TouchPad 220.127.116.11_X64_WHQL)
You can disable the ELAN driver and use the standard functions of Windows 10.
While using my Acer Aspire E14 it suddenly turned off and it seems that it can't boot up, the blue light will turn on as I press the power button then after loud 'click' noise and it will turn off again. Tried pressing the power button and reaetting the battery, both didn't work. Please help me.
My Acer Laptop was stolen from me 8 months and I have all the receipts when I purchased it and forgot I registered the laptop on Acer for warranty purposes. Anyway we can stop it from be used?
I've replaced the original HDD with an SSD almost 2 years ago and i tried to install a 2nd hdd caddy into the slot where normally is installed the dvd drive (my laptop came without dvd drive) because at the bottom of it there is a connector. Well, after many attempts i surrendered because the system didn't want to boot when the caddy was in. Now, after 2 years, i'm doing new upgrades to my laptop and i want to ask you if someone could help me in finding a compatible caddy or in finding a solution with my old one.
I got a error P C Class Driver now do I fix it ???
I have forgotten the BIOS password and get the following message: enter unlock password (key:87016354)
This is probably in the wrong location. I could not find a Laptop area for R7 or just a general Laptop.
I am running Windows 10, never had a problem with the touch screen until recently. The "Basic Information" screen says I have no pen or touch input is available.....not true. this is a touch screen. I've used it consistantly, and without problems. I don't know what to try to fix the issue. I read somewhere that it might be a "power management setting" I tried to see if it was, I opened the Properties on each of my 3 "HID-compliant vendor-defined device" to see if there was a power management option. One did have it, but it was greyed out and unchecked. Can change anything there. I tried removing all the "HID-compliant vendor-defined device" and they reinstalled on startup, but no touchscreen.
I'm wondering if the latest Windows update wiped the touchscreen out!!!
Please can someone help? I'm an artist, and using the touchscreen is very important to me.
How to extend warranty on my Acer aspire ES15 laptop ? Shopacer site is showing my model can't get extended warranty !!!!! Thanks to anyone with the solution !!!!