Articles on this Page
- 06/05/17--14:05: _Acer Aspire 5349 Sc...
- 06/05/17--14:42: _Acer Aspire E-15, E...
- 06/05/17--16:06: _E5-521-23kn power cord
- 06/05/17--16:16: _My Acer Aspire E1 S...
- 06/05/17--20:47: _Ram upgrade for Ace...
- 06/06/17--00:35: _Acer Aspire E15 E5-...
- 06/06/17--04:50: _F5-573T-53A7 best S...
- 06/06/17--06:26: _Aspire E1-572 doesn...
- 06/06/17--07:03: _Aspire ES1-512
- 06/06/17--09:01: _E5-473G-55L5 cannot...
- 06/06/17--11:35: _My acer Aspire ES 1...
- 06/06/17--13:01: _Acer Aspire E 15 E5...
- 06/06/17--14:28: _Aspire E 17 E5-722g...
- 06/07/17--00:02: _Deactivate my windo...
- 06/07/17--01:26: _S5-371 question
- 06/07/17--11:30: _Laptop takes ages t...
- 06/07/17--12:24: _Aspire E5-574G
- 06/07/17--15:55: _Aspire E5-774G-52W1...
- 06/07/17--18:05: _Aspire E5-575-72L3 ...
- 06/07/17--19:08: _Acer Aspire F 15 F5...
- 06/05/17--14:05: Acer Aspire 5349 Screw size?
- 06/05/17--14:42: Acer Aspire E-15, E5-575G-57D4
- 06/05/17--16:06: E5-521-23kn power cord
- 06/05/17--16:16: My Acer Aspire E1 Series laptop has issues
- 06/05/17--20:47: Ram upgrade for Acer F5 572G
- 06/06/17--04:50: F5-573T-53A7 best SSD upgrade?
- 06/06/17--06:26: Aspire E1-572 doesn't detect RAM
- 06/06/17--07:03: Aspire ES1-512
- 06/06/17--09:01: E5-473G-55L5 cannot reset
- 06/06/17--11:35: My acer Aspire ES 15 Unlock password (key: 69385411)
- 06/06/17--13:01: Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575-72L3 suddenly very slow
- 06/06/17--14:28: Aspire E 17 E5-722g-83dd power button issue
- 06/07/17--00:02: Deactivate my windows key
- 06/07/17--01:26: S5-371 question
- 06/07/17--11:30: Laptop takes ages to close down
- 06/07/17--12:24: Aspire E5-574G
- 06/07/17--15:55: Aspire E5-774G-52W1 hard drive comes unseated randomly
- 06/07/17--18:05: Aspire E5-575-72L3 performance issues
- 06/07/17--19:08: Acer Aspire F 15 F5-573G-7441 HDMI Version?
I bought one from eBay and it's missing quite a lot of screws. What size of screws do I need exactly?
Hello I want to buy an Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (i5-7200U, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), Obsidian Black. And I would like to know if the included 256 GB Hard Disk is an SSD.M2. And if I can add another HDD to Sata.
I can not figure out what cord I need. I have tried some universal ones and they don't work. I have gotten on the Acer website and it gives me 300 to choose from and most look the same.
My very "lightly used" Acer laptop has 2 issues:
1) it needs a new battery and I can't seem to locate one (Canada)
2) when I tried to start it today ... it gives me a warning at the top of the screen that says: Warning !!! Your DIMM1 and DIMM2 Module Organization is Not Same ... Please Check it ~ !!
What does this all mean ? thanks for any responses!
Guys i want to upgrade my existing 4GB ram to additional 8GB ram, making system 12GB of ram. I have laptop in warrantly till this june and an extented warrenty till 2018, will it void it warranty if i upgrade it myself in home or should i take it to acer service centre ? will they give me any receipt of memory upgrade or something that says my warranty is still there even with the ram upgrade. Ram i want to purchase from amazon- Kingston 8 GB RAM FOR LAPTOP 1600MHZ PC3L - KVR16LS118 (LOW VOLTAGE)
I was wondering what is the best kind of SSD upgrade for my laptop? I have been thinking of m.2 ssd cards but is there some kind in particular better than the others? Please advice on what would you do.
I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 and just purchased a Kingston KVR13S9S8/4 (1333Mhz/1.5V) to upgrade it to 8GB RAM but the system doesn't detect the new memory.
Running "# dmidecode -t 17" I got this for the RAM shipped with the laptop:
Memory Device Array Handle: 0x000F Error Information Handle: No Error Total Width: 64 bits Data Width: 64 bits Size: 4096 MB Form Factor: SODIMM Set: None Locator: ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator: BANK 2 Type: DDR3 Type Detail: Synchronous Speed: 1600 MHz Manufacturer: 0114 Serial Number: 04211349 Asset Tag: 9876543210 Part Number: SF564128CJ8NWMNSEG Rank: 1 Configured Clock Speed: 1600 MHz Minimum Voltage: 1.35 V Maximum Voltage: 1.5 V Configured Voltage: 1.35 V
how do I open disc drive?
I am working in government and I was issued with this laptop as my service unit, the last guy who used this didnt reset the system so theres still personal files existing on it, i wanted to reset it so that I can use it without worries, but I cant. Whenever I try to reset it, its looking for the recovery environment but it cant find it. I tried the acer reset module but it just redirect me to the windows10 reset pc module which im stuck in, what should I do to reset this laptop?
I purchased this laptop back in January. it was very quick until very recently. Any suggestions why this would be? It has been scanned numerous times for malware and these scans turned up negative.
Hello, I have the above computer and sometimes the power button is difficult to get the computer to turn on, usually takes 2 - 3 tries to get it to turn on, sometimes having to press hard to get it to turn on.
Is this a common issue with these laptops?
I am still in my extended warranty with Best Buy Canada and was thinking of getting the button replaced due to this issue.
so i talked to microsoft, and since it is a OEM windows key only acer can deactivate my windows key, and it is out of warranty so i can't contact acer support about it since apparently i need a warranty to stop using their products when a celeron 2957u isn't good enough for my gaming needs anymore, so i am asking here if anyone from acer can contact me or allow me to call them and talk to someone so they can deactivate my windows key so i can then re use it on my desktop
Sorry, this was posted to the wrong group and I haven't figured out how to delete the post.
aspire es15 taking ages to shut down
how do I adjust the colours on my laptop? I have tried the colour calibration under screen settings, didn't help. The colours on my screen are very bland and cold, and I need to use this laptop for photo work.
I upgraded my Acer aspire E5-774G-52W1 with a second hard drive for games and file storage. It already has a m.2 SSD. My problem is that randomly the hard drive backs out of the sata connector slightly and causes the drive to disappear from windows. This is how it is set up. The added HDD is on the left. Anyone else with this laptop have this issue where the drive falls out of the connector. Is there a solution for this. I was debating taping it in there.
I purchased my laptop new in January. When I first received it it was very snappy. Now, over the past week or so, it has performed as poorly as my Toshiba with a much slower RAM and processor. This Acer has an i7 processor, a 1 TB hard drive and 8 GB of DDR 4 RAM. The hard drive is nowhere near capacity and I have run numerous malware scans. The Windows updates are current. (This has a Windows 10 64-bit O/S.) If anyone could shed some light on this perplexing condition it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
According to this, the i7-7500U does support HDMI 2.0 at least, as it can output 4K @ 60 Hz. But I would like to know what version my laptop's HDMI port is so that I can confirm before buying any (HDMI 2.0) 4K 60Hz displays.