Articles on this Page
- 04/09/17--08:52: _CD DRIVE OF ACER AS...
- 04/09/17--00:51: _Trouble in Intel de...
- 04/09/17--14:46: _Boot Problem After ...
- 04/09/17--15:10: _Acer Aspire Nitro (...
- 04/09/17--15:29: _Unavoidable Black S...
- 04/09/17--17:01: _Aspire E14 Sreen Re...
- 04/09/17--20:52: _not enough space to...
- 04/10/17--07:30: _Acer E14 Charging I...
- 04/10/17--03:32: _E5 574G bluescreen...
- 04/10/17--03:34: _E5 574G Ram allow
- 04/10/17--06:43: _ACER E5 575G 56GY
- 04/10/17--06:10: _acer aspire es 1521
- 04/10/17--10:05: _Acer aspire N15W1 S...
- 04/10/17--11:19: _E5 - 575
- 04/10/17--12:49: _Acer Aspire ES 15 -...
- 04/10/17--21:06: _Upgrade CPU Aspire ...
- 04/11/17--00:00: _insert disk
- 04/11/17--01:19: _Replace battery wit...
- 04/11/17--05:31: _Keyboard problem As...
- 04/11/17--07:24: _Acer Aspire E1-570 ...
- 04/09/17--08:52: CD DRIVE OF ACER ASPIRE F15, F5-573T-75UM
- 04/09/17--00:51: Trouble in Intel definition of Acer Aspire F15 (F5-573G-54RU
- 04/09/17--14:46: Boot Problem After Installation Aspire E-5 NEW Laptop
- Failed to open \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\max64.efi - Not Found
- Failed to load image \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\max64.efi - Not Found
- Failed to star MokManager : Not Found
- Failed to open \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\grub64x.efi - Not Found
- Failed to load image \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\grubx64.efi : Not Found
- start_image() returned Not Found
- Failed to open \EFI\Boot\max64.efi - Not Found
- Failed to load image \EFI\Boot\max64.efi - Not Found
- Failed to star MokManager : Not Found
- Failed to open \EFI\Boot\grub64x.efi - Not Found
- Failed to load image \EFI\Boot\grubx64.efi : Not Found
- start_image() returned Not Found
- 04/09/17--15:10: Acer Aspire Nitro (VN7-592G-52Z4) Screen Bleed Problem
- 04/09/17--15:29: Unavoidable Black Screen on Startup
- 04/09/17--17:01: Aspire E14 Sreen Replacement
- 04/09/17--20:52: not enough space to display or print picture
- 04/10/17--07:30: Acer E14 Charging Indicator Flashing
- 04/10/17--03:32: E5 574G bluescreen issue
- 04/10/17--03:34: E5 574G Ram allow
- 04/10/17--06:43: ACER E5 575G 56GY
- 04/10/17--06:10: acer aspire es 1521
- 04/10/17--10:05: Acer aspire N15W1 Stuck on password screen
- 04/10/17--11:19: E5 - 575
- Intel Core i5 Processor ( 7th Gen )
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Linux/Ubuntu Operating System
- 1 TB HDD
- 15.6 inch Display
- E5 - 575
- 04/10/17--12:49: Acer Aspire ES 15 - Randomly freezes
- 04/10/17--21:06: Upgrade CPU Aspire E1-471
- 04/11/17--00:00: insert disk
- 04/11/17--01:19: Replace battery with a stronger one
- 04/11/17--05:31: Keyboard problem Aspire M3-581T
- 04/11/17--07:24: Acer Aspire E1-570 6612
I bought the F15,F5-573T-75UM model couple of months back , and I just noticed that there is no CD Drive . Is this missed form the manufacturer?
S/N : NXGDBAA002***********
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]
I have a problem with my Acer laptop Aspire F15 (F5-573G-54RU)
After I had a problem with the Windows operating system, I was forced to work on Formate for the entire disk and I worked for Windows 10 but when you wanted to get the definitions of the device that you downloaded from your site all the definitions are working with high efficiency except Intel definition showing a message designed to start the problem and this is the message
This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software
Please reply as soon as I have a business on Jaha
First of all i am newbie to all this. I've just buy a new laptop Acer Aspire E5-575-584A with only one ssd and its comes with an Acer Linux distribution. I've install Lubuntu 16.04 Lts fine but when i installed Ubuntu Gnome 16.04.02LTS something happen, finally i installed Ubuntu 14.04 Lts and the error is still the same. I am new to this and i confused about the UEFI-Legacy installation. I've try a lot of things but nothing works. My laptop cannot boot from ssd, only from a Liveusb/cd. But when i try for a new installation it seems that the ssd has the Ubuntu 14.04. I've got this message when i open it and i cannot find an answer on the web :
AND afters one-two seconds the message becomes:
This is me Boot Repair Summary : http://paste2.org/9yXK4yZW
I will appreciate your help a lot, i bought this 2 days ago. Sorry for my bad english.
I recently purchased an Acer Aspire Nitro (VN7-592G-52Z4) gaming laptop from Amazon, and it seems to have some irritating screen bleed (yellowish) on the top on the screen.
I was just wondering if this is a very common problem with Acer laptops of this kind, because I don't want to return it only to get another one with the same problems or worse.
If you have any suggestions of what to do or if you have any methods of how to fix this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.
I do love this laptop, everything has been great except for this one issue.
Here it is on max brightness:
Windows 10 acer, E5-574g-54y2 nividia geforce 940m graphics card
When I turn the computer, it presents me with the usual acer starting up screen. Then, it turns to a black screen, but I can still move and see my mouse. After two or so minutes, it goes to a screen with my account and 'welcome' as if I had just signed in. After another two minutes, my screen goes black like previously described and stays that way.
I have tried everything. From doing a safe startup to going into the BIOS, nothing worked. I finally tried factory reseting my computer and even that didn't work. About halfway through it said 'there was a problem with restarting' and sent me back to the black screen.
Nothing I have looked up comes close to my problem, and everything has failed, over and over again. What do I do? Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to send my computer in for repairs?
Thanks for the help
I bought my laptop Acer Aspire 15 E5-574G-706Z last year, and now is already a year i used it. I got a ntification saying "There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture" for twice time. I dont understand what the notification mean.What is wrong with my laptop?
My newly purchased Acer E14 (E5-475G-55BD) charging indicator is flashing but I haven't connected the adapter yet. I suspect the battery is weak but Windows 10 is reporting that the battery is 100% charged. My Acer last received Windows updates on Apr 5. and didn't use the computer for 4 days. Why is this happening and is this something I should worry?
UPDATE: now battery is charging but percentage is not increasing.
Sometimes, Bluescreen errors is coming depends mainly on graphics card issue and I update again but still window is unstable.
Is DDR4 is can upgrade to my laptop E5-574G?
Now I am using DDR3 L for 4 GB.
I purched the acer laptop 10 days back. And now I am facing screen flickering issues whenever I firmly press the left side beside the trackpad. Please provide me with a solution.
hii..I have bought a acer laptop recently..i have installed all the drives related to wlan cnnnection which is given in acer website....my all drives are also updated...but whenever i open wireless tab i donot find any option which is related to wlan....and also lAPTOP is not finding any router nearby....i am currently using window 8....in short i am unable to connect my router or mobile hotspot to laptop wlan despite of all updated software installed in it...what can i do....???help me plz..
Acer aspire model #N15W1 keeps getting stuck on the password screen before the popup to enter the password appears. When this has happened before, rebooting the computer worked but it won't now.
Pressing f8 (and shift+f8) just gets me stuck on the same screen.
F2 gets me to BIOS which says
BOOT PRIORITY ORDER:
1. WINDOW S BOOT MANAGER
2. HDD:WDC WD10JPVX-22JC3TO
3. ATAPI CDROM: MATS HITA DVD-RAM UJ8HC
4. USB FDD:
5. NETWORK BOOT-IPV4: 30-65-EC-8D-BC-62
6. USB HDD:
7. USB CDROM:
8. NETWORK BOOT-IPV6: 30-65-EC-8D-BC-62
I'm not sure if that's relevant at all, I'm very lost here
Any help would be great
Acer Core i5 7th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) UN.GE6SI.002/NX.GE6SI.030 E5 - 575 Notebook (15.6 inch, Black)
see this laptopn on flipkart with feature of
but i did not find this laptop in acer site.. and other site i found it i3 with 4 gb ram
. is it fake.. or its a acer laptop.. whats are the real configuration.
I do hope that one of you will be able to help me with the issues I've been having with my Acer Aspire ES 15 (ES1-533-C0DK).
I've had it since late December 2016. It was a Christmas gift, so I imagine that my family bought it in late November or early December 2016.
It uses Windows 10.
I don't remember when it started, but it randomly freezes on me now - to the point it drives me a bit mad. All I can do to fix it is hit the power button. I know it freezes - it's nothing wrong with the Touchpad (or Mouse) as the clock freezes too, and nothing happens when I close it and open it up again. (If it happens when I'm either listening to music or watching a movie, the screen freezes and the sound is just buzzing loudly.)
When I say 'randomly' - I really mean randomly. I'm not doing anything particular when it freezes, as it freezes during all sort of activities. It can be when I log into my email, or my online calendar, or when I'm typing in Word. Sometimes when it's in screensaver mode or 'sleeping' and sometimes when I'm doing nothing - just being at the desktop with no programs open. Sometimes it can freeze quite quickly after I've started it up, and sometimes it can take several hours.
Sometimes 1-2 weeks can pass without it freezing, and sometimes it can freeze up to 3-4 times a day.
It is fully updated - at least I can't seem to find any non-installed updates. I've used different diagnostic tools, and there seems to be nothing wrong with the HDD or RAM. I've scanned it for virus (Avast Antivirus) and it can't find anything. I've also tried resetting the whole laptop (to factory settings) but that did not work either.
I think I've been able to describe all the essential details, but if there is anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. If there is any sort of 'internal function' or other external program that I haven't tried, which you think I should, please tell me. I'm willing to try.
I would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks and kind regards!
Is possible to upgrade CPU to core i5 or i7 ivy-bridge ?
hello every body I bought a ACER ASPIRE F5-573G-771L last night .could you please tell how to insert disk in the driver?? I would be very grateful if you could send me a video for this work.I realllllly need it its kind of emergency
I have Acer Aspire E5-575g-59P2 laptop.
The battery is weak - it lasts ~2.5h on normal use(no gaming).
Is it possible to replace it with a stronger one which will last more? Any compatible baterries which you can suggest?
Hi, I have a keyboard problem. Some of the keys don't work anymore. I was hoping that reinstalling my whole computer would help, but it didn't. The keys v, b, n, space and two arrows stopped working. When I use a USB keyboard, the keys do work.
What can I do to fix this.
I've had this latop for a while, and a minor problem began in the last few days.
When restarting or booting up, numlock was disabled, causing windows password error.
Remembering that numlock on boot is (usually) a bios setting, I went in it expecting to find it at value "no".
This bios is really dumbed-down (extremely simple/basic) and I never found any reference to numlock.
I did find a place that mentionned the bios was type legacy, with a choice to change to UEFI.
I figured UEFI might offer more controls, like the one I was looking for (numlock on boot), so I switch bios type to UEFI, then F10 to save and exit. Bad idea!
Now the pc doesn't boot anymore, it shows the Acer "explore no limits" splashscreen a moment, then a blue box that says:
No bootable device, Hit any key. There is a highlighted OK button.
If I click OK, it chose a different page entitled on top: 'Boot Manager"
2nd line says: Boot Option Menu
3rd line suggest using up and down arrow to change option, ENTER to select an option
Problem is up and down arrow dont do a thing, I have nothing that I can hit ENTER on
At this point, the only thing I can do is hit escape which gets me out of the light grey and blue bios previous page to a mostly back page with : No bootable device - - Please restart system
pressing any key on this page just repeat or retype the same message over and over again
I am really stuck and need help to switch back the bios to Legacy type ( I guess)
Thanks in advance