Articles on this Page
- 04/06/17--15:50: _Music how to add...
- 04/06/17--22:13: _acer aspire e5-473 ...
- 04/07/17--04:54: _54408024876
- 04/07/17--05:02: _HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD ...
- 04/07/17--07:15: _How do i remove pan...
- 04/07/17--10:16: _ES 15 (ES1-572-37x2...
- 04/07/17--11:49: _RAM upgrade for Asp...
- 04/07/17--16:42: _ASPIRE ES1-523 VERY...
- 04/07/17--21:57: _ACER ASPIRE ES 1132...
- 04/08/17--00:42: _Aspire ES1-431-POBB
- 04/08/17--09:55: _Acer Aspire E5-572G...
- 04/08/17--06:41: _Do i lose my warren...
- 04/08/17--08:14: _Bios Downgrade
- 04/08/17--11:45: _Acer Aspire E15 E5-...
- 04/08/17--12:32: _MY ACER ASPIRE E1-5...
- 04/08/17--14:34: _FOARTE LENT
- 04/08/17--14:47: _CE SA FAC ?
- 04/08/17--16:14: _I Have a Aspire F5-...
- 04/09/17--08:06: _e5-411
- 04/09/17--08:22: _E5-574G-574L 5Ghz wifi
- 04/06/17--22:13: acer aspire e5-473 not powering on, but blue led is On
- 04/07/17--04:54: 54408024876
- 04/07/17--07:15: How do i remove panel to remove battery on Acer 5742 laptop
- 04/07/17--11:49: RAM upgrade for Aspire E17-E5-773G-73B0
- 04/07/17--16:42: ASPIRE ES1-523 VERY SLOW IN OPENING AND LOADING EVERYTHING
- 04/07/17--21:57: ACER ASPIRE ES 1132 C685
- 04/08/17--00:42: Aspire ES1-431-POBB
- 04/08/17--09:55: Acer Aspire E5-572G CPU Upgrade
- 04/08/17--08:14: Bios Downgrade
- 04/08/17--11:45: Acer Aspire E15 E5-573-59DP Reset to factory settings
- 04/08/17--12:32: MY ACER ASPIRE E1-570G build in web cam is not working
- 04/08/17--14:34: FOARTE LENT
- 04/08/17--14:47: CE SA FAC ?
- 04/09/17--08:06: e5-411
- 04/09/17--08:22: E5-574G-574L 5Ghz wifi
I am not a very techie person, have never created a music file, would like to know how add my favorite yutube songs to a music file so I could listen to them, instead of always having to go to listen to them one by one, I have been told I can create a music "file" or "album" and listen to a whole bunch at a time which would be awesome - I have never done this and would really need very baby steps to do this.
I have version 10 - my laptop is AspireES15 # ES1-521-63DV if this helps any.. all help greatly appreciated.
acer aspire e5-473-33uf not powering on, but blue is led On, power key button not working.
can i power on manually without using keyboard. help please. thanks!
HOW CAN GET FREE AND FULL VERSION OFFICE 10 FOR OUR ASPIRE E-15 E5-573T LAPTOP ON WINDOWS 10 OS. IS ANY SERIAL KEY NEEDED FOR THIS . HOW CAN WE GET THE BALANCE DRIVERS
I NEED TO HELP TO FIND ANY ONE WHO HELP ME AND ADVICE HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 IN MY ASPIRE E5-573T LAPTOPS . DUE TO MY BROTHER MISTAKE ORIGINAL WINDOWS 10 WHICH IS PRE-LOADED IN C DRIVE IS FORMATTED AND THEY INSTALL WINDOWS 7 TRIAL VERSION WHICH IS NOT COMPATIBLE . I DONT HV WINDOWS 10 HOME KEY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WHEN I GET THE LAPTOP FROM MY COMPANY ITS ALREADY PRE-LOADED IN LAPTOP . MY FRIEND ADVICE ME TO CHECK WITH YOU GUYS FOR FURTHER HELP . CAN ANYONE ADVICE ME HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION FROM ACER WEBSITE WITH KEY
[subject line edited to reflect new topic]
Does the back panel slide off when you push spring-loaded switch or do you have to force the switch to open location?
My ES 15 is working very well, but one annoyance is that when the screen goes blank when there has been no use for a short time, it seems to get stuck in a loop where a beep followed by the sound of a fan starting up keeps happening every few seconds. The screen comes right back when I reactivate, and the loop discontinues. Any ideas?
Can anyone tell me how to do a RAM upgrade on my Aspire E17-E5-773G-73B0. It has two RAM slots, one is occupied by a 4GB DDR3L RAM. I would like to add a second RAM. Is it possible and how do I do it? Thanks.
I installed Ubuntu 16.04LTS on my Win10 laptop with Secure Boot disabled and it was able to complete installation without any problem. However, it refuses to boot using GRUB 2 and reverts to Win10 boot manager every time. I have tried boot-repair, transferring boot files to EFI/Linux to no avail. I am unable to reset UEFI trust boot despite disabling secure boot because this option is not there. I tried flashing the newest bios version (v.1.08 from v1.07 that is pre-installed in this machine) but it always flashes "firmware update failed".
I don't want to reinstall windows if there is any hope of installing ubuntu on this laptop. Any thoughts?
I tried refreshing my PC but it's been giving me this message
"Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation" and I've turned it off and on, over and over again but same message still appear. Please, what do I do?
Need a reply asap because I currently need to make use of my PC urgently
I own an Acer Aspire E5-572G; Serial Number is NXMQ0EX012******** and SNID ************
I perform computational fluid dynamics simulation for my master’s thesis with an academic licensed software.
In this context, I would like to know if the mother-board of this machine supports a faster processor, and if it is, which one?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]
Im not sure if i selected the right Location, if i didnt please correct me
So, my question is, if i take the back of my laptop (btw it's an Acer Aspire E 15 E5-573-59DP) will it void my warrenty?
Some of the reason is it's quite low on ram and i do have some ram i would like to use and i might upgrade it's HDD/SDD and clean out some dust.
Greetings, my laptop model is Apire E5-571G. My problem is ever since i updated my bios to version 1.32, my nvidia geforce 840m started having problems. For example, during driver installation i got bluescreen error something like "watchdog violation".
The question is, is it possible to downgrade bios?
Hi, recently im trying to restore my Acer laptop since it was quite buggy. But i am current unable to install windows 10 because of a GTP error when i try to install. And i refuse to completely formate th drive since i would lose the reocvery partition but i cant get that to work either and i really wanna try restore it to facotry settingsb ut i cant using the recovery partition. I tried ALT+10 but i cant get it to work.
Is there any way to restore to factory settings ?
In windows 8.1 64 bit my built-in web cam is not working. Whenever I open web cam it shows please connect camera .
NU IMI VINE SA CRED CE POSTUL ESTE ACER F15 F5 / 573G / 71ND CUMPARAT O SAPTAMANA DIN ACUM SPANIA.DACA CA MI Reclamatia a / AS CEI 800 DE LUA EURO înnapoi !!!!!
AM CUMPARAT ASPIRE F15 F5-573G-71ND DIN SPANIA SI ESTE FOARTE LENT ...ARE i7 ,16 GB DDR4 SI VIDEO GF 940 MX .CE MA SFATUITI SAI FAC PENTRU A FUNCTIONA MAI REPEDE ????
My mouse was shorted and the usb ports stop working. The monitor have display until i restart it . after restarting, the monitor never displayed anything. The fan, dvd drive, and led indicators are still working. Phone conncted to usb ports are charging. Any suggestion?
I have an Aspire E5-574G-574L with Qualcomm Atheros AR596x installed.
It does not see my 5Ghz wifi signal. How do I change configuration to make it work?
I'm running Windows 10.