Articles on this Page
- 03/06/17--08:47: _re my acer is old a...
- 03/06/17--06:10: _Aspire F5-573G driv...
- 03/06/17--13:24: _E13 es1 311 will no...
- 03/06/17--18:58: _E1-572 Recovery Par...
- 03/06/17--20:47: _Aspire E 15 Laptop ...
- 03/07/17--00:18: _Acer e1 510 black s...
- 03/07/17--03:04: _Aspire V5 431
- 03/07/17--09:04: _UNABLE TO UNINSTALL...
- 03/07/17--09:13: _E5-722G
- 03/07/17--14:24: _Acer Aspire E1-572-...
- 03/07/17--14:41: _Aspire ES1-522
- 03/07/17--16:05: _Acer Aspire E 15 NV...
- 03/08/17--04:10: _bluetooth problem
- 03/08/17--06:29: _E5-572G - Replace s...
- 03/08/17--00:07: _Acer Aspire E1-572G
- 03/08/17--10:54: _Actualizacion de BIOS
- 03/08/17--11:03: _E5-411 bios access?
- 03/08/17--17:07: _would like to regis...
- 03/08/17--19:00: _Windows Hello Feature
- 03/08/17--23:12: _Aspire ES1-512-c3x9...
- 03/06/17--08:47: re my acer is old and want to know how I can update my drivers
- 03/06/17--06:10: Aspire F5-573G drivers for windows 7
- 03/06/17--13:24: E13 es1 311 will not turn on
- 03/06/17--18:58: E1-572 Recovery Partition
- 03/06/17--20:47: Aspire E 15 Laptop Freezes
- 03/07/17--00:18: Acer e1 510 black screen problem
- 03/07/17--03:04: Aspire V5 431
- 03/07/17--09:04: UNABLE TO UNINSTALL Amazon Assisatant
- 03/07/17--09:13: E5-722G
- 03/07/17--14:24: Acer Aspire E1-572-6484
- 03/07/17--14:41: Aspire ES1-522
- 03/07/17--16:05: Acer Aspire E 15 NVIDIA Code 43
- 03/08/17--04:10: bluetooth problem
- 03/08/17--06:29: E5-572G - Replace simple LCD with Touchscreen
- 03/08/17--00:07: Acer Aspire E1-572G
- 03/08/17--10:54: Actualizacion de BIOS
- 03/08/17--11:03: E5-411 bios access?
- 03/08/17--17:07: would like to register my laptop
- 03/08/17--19:00: Windows Hello Feature
Yes my acer is an Aspire 5742-7312 . I want to know I can update some of my drivers , I have windows ten on it the sn/ islxrl020150387f65b161 and the snd 0385218196 if that is any help. Thank you. Issy
i just bought a Acer Aspire F 15 laptop F5-573G-57CZ but i dont want to use windows10 so i install windows 7 but i'm afraid i can't find any Windows7 Drivers.
i already look at Product support and they only have windows10.
Please help me to have what i need.
BTW after i reformat the laptop to windows7 i can't use any USB ports i mean i cant use USB and just download some test drivers and burn to disc which is not good idea and a bit costly.
please if anyone knows what and where to download the drivers and the names of drivers.
please help. thanks In advance.
Hi laptop has both blue lights on but will not turn on at all and briefly shows critical battery sign. Any help greatly appreciated
Have been given an Aspire E1-572 to try & recover after owner tried to do it themselves ... with a Dell restore CD they got off the Internet!! Oddly enough, not only did the Windows 8.1 not work correctly afterwards but it would seem that it has somehow changed the hidden recovery partitions. Having managed to get Windows running successfully & installed the Acer eRecovery software, trying to run factory restore gives an error along the lines of the computer/partitions not being setup correctly. Currently there is a 400MB Recovery partition, 300MB EFI System partition and the rest as the main Acer (C partition - should there not be a PQservice partition too & is there any way to create it? Currently, Alt-F10 at startup now just takes you to the standard Windows 8 recovery options. Have tried to order the RCD from the store but entering both serial or SNID number results in number not found error. Owner only has the application/driver CD backup, which I used to get a generic copy of Windows running, but not the main recovery CD! Any advice greatfully recieved.
Hi. My Aspire E 15 is driving me mad. It started failing to wake from sleep. Then it began randomly freezing and needed a physical restart. I've run the ACER diagnostics which say the HDD is fine. I've tried system restore but it doesn't complete. The same goes for trying a reset. I've also tried both in safe mode and they still fail to run/complete. What else can i do?
my laptop showing black screen on start up....my laptop series is e1-510
how to upgrade the RAM Aspire V5 431? and please explain suitable RAM
UNABLE TO UNINSTALL Hi. I've got an Aspire F5-573G laptop with Windows 10. On turning on this morning, I saw Amazon Assisatant on the taskbar. I have no idea how it got there. I went to Control Panel to uninstall, but uninstall was not an option for this app, only modify. How can I uninstall?
[Moved for better exposure]
Lately I have been having a problem where the laptop just stops responding. I can't close windows, I can't open windows, I can't do a graceful powerdown, nothing. The only way to get it going again is to do a hard power down. This happens at least one a day and it doesn't matter what I'm doing although |I admit that I am accessing the Internet. I have updated every driver.
I cannot tell when the CAPS key is on since the "lock/unlock" symbol does not show up on the screen.
When the caps key is pressed, a picture of a lock should show up on the sccreen....it doesn't....HELP
Can anyone tell me if my laptop is compatible with Miracast? I can see my Roku stick and smart TV in the devices list but can't get my laptop to Cast to the TV
Ok. So, I got this laptop for christmas and It was working fine at first. Then, one day my NVIDIA control panel is gone. I search it up on the interwebs and no help. I finally found out that my graphics card had a problem, (Code 43) Windows has stopped this device from working because it has reported problems. I have an NVIDIA 940mx graphics card that will not work. I have tryed usind DDU, Display Driver Uninstaller, and reinstalled the drivers and everything. Please help, Integrated Graphics arent that good.
i am having problem with my laptop, which is aspire e 15. when i bought it, bluetooth couldn't receive files unless i manualy clicked on icon (in hidden icons). couple weeks ago, cannot even start bluetooth. tried reinstalling drivers, but, nothing works. really annoying... bloody windows 10 :-)
help! thanks :-)
Hi, I own a Acer E5-572G (non touchscreen). I've seen that it exist a similar version (E5-571P) with touchscreen. Is the screen from the 571P compatible to my laptop?
Doese it exist any touchscreen compatible to my laptop?
Does anyone know what is the problem when swith on the laptop and its show (Error C0000034 applying update operation 27 of 64370)? Its serious problem and will harm laptop data memory? How to solve it? Thanks alot.
moved to the Spanish community for better exposure
Hello, I'm trying to access the boot menu/bios on our laptop but the F2 / Del / usual suspects don't seem to work. I am wanting to reinstall Windows without the extra bits Acer throws in there, after constantly suffering from very slow doing simple tasks since day 1. I am an experienced computer user, have done this countless times on different computers but I can't get access to this one. We bought it last year, got the Windows 10 update to see if that would cure the speed issues but didn't. Now I just want a clean install.
Any way of doing it?
would like to register my new laptop can not find where to register.
I recently bought Acer Aspire F 15 (F5-573G-74NG) laptop for my personal home use. It has all the latest features and configuration. Does Windows Hello works on this laptop? Any drivers missing? Does this laptop comes with realsense camera ?
Please let me know.
i am facing a same problem when I updated windows to 8.1 pro ,touchpad is not working and its not showing in mouse and touchpad option same in device management its only HID i tried installing o/S driver its coming error nd there is no driver for touchpad in es1 512 so i tried of es1 511 but its not working ,i also tried f2 bois during startup there is no option for touchpad nothing like basic and advanced wht should i do ?????urgent in trouble tell me if nyone can help