Articles on this Page
- 01/20/17--06:33: _Acer Aspire M5 581T...
- 01/20/17--07:08: _Can I install anoth...
- 01/20/17--09:00: _Reloading your Acer...
- 01/20/17--09:50: _Acer Community User...
- 01/20/17--11:04: _Which Ubuntu versio...
- 01/20/17--14:20: _Stuck in a restart ...
- 01/21/17--04:37: _E5-571G-59GG RAM
- 01/21/17--05:02: _Power Throttling E1...
- 01/21/17--10:37: _I want to re-activa...
- 01/21/17--08:18: _HELP since windows ...
- 01/22/17--00:49: _/ left speaker work...
- 01/22/17--01:44: _Aspire F5-573G-52M7...
- 01/22/17--02:35: _ACER ASPIRE E E5 -5...
- 01/22/17--05:46: _I need help with dr...
- 01/22/17--05:28: _Aspire E1-532
- 01/22/17--07:01: _Acer Aspire ES1 520...
- 01/22/17--07:16: _Unable to Create Ac...
- 01/22/17--10:06: _Someone has stolen ...
- 01/22/17--15:58: _Aspire E1-532 graph...
- 01/23/17--03:16: _my acer aspire E5-4...
- 01/20/17--06:33: Acer Aspire M5 581T (G) ( Won't turn on )
- 01/20/17--07:08: Can I install another 4GB DDR3 800Mhz RAM to my Acer E5-573G-376F?
- 01/20/17--09:00: Reloading your Acer computer
- 01/20/17--09:50: Acer Community User Agreement
- By accepting the ACUA, Acer grants you non-transferable, limited, entry and use of the Acer Community.
- See these notices here: (http://www.acer-group.com/public/index/legal.htm)
- Acer does not endorse the advice, comments, views or opinions posted by members to the Acer Community.
- Never submit, post or in any way provide personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, personal email addresses or full names on the Community.
- Acer, at its discretion, reserves the right to edit, re-locate, and/or partially or fully remove any submission to the community which fails to comply with the ACUA.
- Acer will make good faith efforts to review reports of violation to the ACUA, however Acer reserves the sole right to determine the course of any actions taken or not taken in response to the reported violation.
- Acer will not formally provide technical support on the Acer Community. Remember this is a peer to peer Community. However Acer will, at its discretion, work to ensure unanswered posts to the forums receive a reply. Any and all information provided by Acer employees is governed by the Acer Legal Notices referenced above.
- Members of the community may be offered additional privileges for participation on the Acer Community. These privileges do not grant a member employment with Acer in any form. All official Acer employee contributions to the Acer Community will be clearly identified in their tag.
- Acer may track your activity on the Acer Community using “cookies” or similar technologies to help us improve the Community, Acer products or services. Refer to Acer’s Privacy policies for further details (http://www.acer-group.com/public/index/privacy.htm)
- By using the Acer Community, you agree to receive email communications from Acer regarding your activity with the community. For example, notifications of a reply to your forum post or survey requests intended to help us improve the Community may be sent to the email address you used when registering. Recipients of Acer Community emails can opt out at any time by clicking the link found near the bottom of each email sent to you.
- Submitted Topics: The Acer Community is here to create a constructive, efficient, avenue for Acer customers and potential customers to find solutions and learn how to use Acer products efficiently. In most cases your additions to the Acer Community should be in the form of technical questions or technical based answers. Content which fails to enhance the collective technical knowledge of the Acer Community or submissions which could void the product warranty may be removed. Examples include but are not limited to the following:
- Acer policy or procedure discussions
- Acer corporate decisions or direction
- Future PC industry speculation
- Regional/Country variances in Acer policy or products offered.
- Petitions of any kind or sort
- Discussions of a litigious nature
- Discussions regarding Rooting or Unlocking devices
- Be respectful, courteous and polite: All users of the Acer Community should feel welcome and comfortable participating. The Acer Community is global in nature. Therefore users will have the ability to meet and interact with people from around the world. Be respectful of other cultures and those who use English as a second language. Acer will not tolerate the posting of content which is rude, libelous, inflammatory, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, or any comments made in a sexual, racial, cultural or ethnic context.
- Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to this forum and to the specific topic, category or board where you post. If you have a new question, start a new topic rather than interrupting a conversation.
- When at all possible any suggested solution should be verified through testing before it is posted to the Community. You are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members.
- All polls posted to the Community will be initiated by Acer Moderators, Staff or the Community Manager.
- Do not advertise: The Acer Community is not to be used to advertise a member’s products, services or personal/professional offerings of any kind under any circumstances.
- Appropriate User Names: All user names or aliases should be carefully chosen so they are not deemed inappropriate or offensive to other members. If you are unsure if the User Name you are considering may be found offensive, it probably will be. Acer suggests you chose another. User names should not contain personal information such as URLs, Email addresses, phone numbers or possibly confuse members into thinking you are an Acer employee.
- Abide by the law: Do not submit content to the Acer community that could be construed as being the promotion to commit an illegal action.
- Do not aid, facilitate or promote in any way regarding “work arounds” of digital rights management software.
- All submissions to the Acer community must be your own work or work to which you own a license.
- Submission agreement: By sending a submission to the Acer Community you agree to grant Acer perpetual use of that content on a royalty free, non-exclusive and worldwide basis. Acer reserves the right to use, publish, reproduce, modify, translate as desired and make available to the public any and all submissions as it sees fit. If you do not want to grant these rights to Acer, do not submit the content to the Acer Community.
- Don’t publically share anything that you receive in any one-to-one communication, be it email or private messages, without the author's consent. This includes communications received from Acer, Acer employees, Moderators or any Community members. Use of the Private Message system is governed by the Community Guidelines and any violations of the guidelines when using this system will be considered abuse of the Private Message system.
- Failure to abide by the ACUA may lead to the removal or editing of your submission. In extreme or repeated cases, Acer may decide to temporarily or permanently delete your Community account and membership. Acer reserves the right to delete any submission or take any action against an account or membership at any time, for any reason.
- 01/20/17--11:04: Which Ubuntu version is best for acer aspire E3-111-COWA notebook ?
- 01/20/17--14:20: Stuck in a restart loop on an Aspire E 15 (E5-521-65B8)
- 01/21/17--04:37: E5-571G-59GG RAM
- 01/21/17--05:02: Power Throttling E1-570
- 01/21/17--10:37: I want to re-activate my computer
- 01/22/17--01:44: Aspire F5-573G-52M7 - backlight keyboard how to turn on permanently?
- 01/22/17--05:28: Aspire E1-532
- 01/22/17--07:01: Acer Aspire ES1 520 USB problem
- 01/22/17--07:16: Unable to Create Acer Factory Default Backup Recovery Drive
- 01/22/17--15:58: Aspire E1-532 graphics card updating but with an error
- 01/23/17--03:16: my acer aspire E5-475G have battery problem. please help !!!
Hi, I got this laptop Acer Aspire M5 581T (G) and sometimes I need to press the power button like 20x before it opened.
Yesterday, I was streaming movie online then it suddenly shuts down. I tried to powered it on again but this time, it goes to ACER LOGO then blue screen for like 1 sec then shuts it self down. I tried pressing F12, F8 but nothing. Can anyone help me what's the problem?
can I power the laptop while removing the battery? and only putting the charger?
one more thing, where can I download windows 8?
I want to upgrade my RAM for Acer E5-573G-376F laptop, can i do it?
secondly if I do would it void my warrenty because its still in warrenty period.
Sometimes users experience problems with their computer that are not easy to resolve using normal troubleshooting. This could include the computer not starting, unexpected error messages, the computer running slow, problems loading Windows, or viruses and malware. In these situations, it may be a good idea to completely restore your computer, to get it working properly again. Below are some links that will help you, if you decide you want to recover your system.
Options for Windows XP through Windows 7
Options for Windows 8
Options for Windows 10
If you are unable to make your recovery media, you may be able to Purchase Recovery Media.
Acer Community User Agreement
Revision 1.2 (Dated September 9, 2013)
Welcome to the Acer’s Global Community and thank you for participating.
Acer has created this peer to peer Community to provide an avenue for people to find answers, solve problems and get the most out of their Acer products.
This Acer Community User Agreement (the “ACUA”) is intended to ensure a healthy, fun and informative Community for all users. Acer suggests each user of this Community carefully read it and reference it as needed when using the site
By accepting this agreement as it is currently presented, you are agreeing to the ACUA fully. Acer alone will determine if changes are needed.
If Acer determines changes are needed to the ACUA, we may at any time update this agreement. If an update is performed, Acer will promptly make all reasonable efforts to inform Community Members.
This Community is intended for both the Acer Consumer and Commercial customer. Potential customers of Acer are always welcome as well.
ACUA Terms and Conditions of Use:
General Terms and Conditions:
Member Contributions to the Acer Community:
Breach of the ACUA:
Specs of ACER Aspire E3-111-COWA:
Intel Celeron Processor N2830-Dual core(2.16 Ghz)
2GB DDR3 L Memory
My boss gave me a laptop that was about to be thrown into the recycling bin. I'm trying to bring it back to life, but I'm running into a weird issue with it. Upon booting it up for the first time, it gave me a Windows 8 setup/loading screen. Then it crashed and after rebooting again it gives me this message:
"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click “OK” to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."
So my first thought was that the hard drive is either toast or has a corrupted OS. My solution to this was to just throw another HDD in it so I put an older one in I had laying around that has Windows 7 on it. Same problem. It just restarts and gives me that message over and over.
Just to make sure it wasn't a coincidence, I borrowed an SSD that has Windows 7 Installed on it just to see what would happen. This time I was able to get to the Win 7 login screen but the system crashes after maybe eight seconds. I've tried four hard drives in total and they all seem to behave the same when connected to this laptop.
I assume that it's not the CPU or the RAM because it wouldn't boot at all if those were having problems, right? My other thought was that maybe it's overheating, but that seems unlikely because in my experience when a PC overheats, it shuts itself off instead of restarting. Also, when I attempted startup repairs the laptop was on for a long time without crashing. It's just when I try to get into Windows that things go awry. To tell the truth I don't have a ton of experience with laptop repair, mostly just PC's.
Any ideas? It's an Aspire E15 E5-521-65B8. This model: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314684
Thanks for your help!
Hello, I searched in the forum, YouTube and in the Acer site but decided to ask here too.
I have E5-571G-59GG which comes with 4GB pre-installed ram. When i Check in CPU-Z it says that the laptop has 2 RAM Slots. I wanted to know if this is true and also for what type of Ram should I search for because I want to add at least 4 more GB.
I have a power throttling problem on my Acer Aspire E1-570
So, when I plug AC power, the laptop throttles package power to 7W.
For normal FPS in games I need 20W package power.
20W is possible when gaming with battery power.
So, how can I stop power throttling when AC power plugged in (TDP Throttle)?
Thank you in advance!
I couldnt register my computer and it got de-activated some how
ive contacted windows lots of times and all they keep doing is rolling my acer back to system restore and re installing everything again and again and nothing works, it was working fine on dec 8th, but since then nothing involing my dvd player works, it came up with code 10 with a hazard sign and i checked the code out and it said power failure, then usb2.0-crw had a hazard sign next to it and now the dvd and the usb have both dissapeered off my system, they are not in device manager or anywhere else, my acer is a ES 15 21 88R9, its ment to have a dvd-rw drive with m-disc support, ive had it since june 2015 so its not that old, ive tried using a seperate player/burer through using the usbs but that shut down and said code 10 aswell, so if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, acer said its windows fault and windows said its acers fault
i uy this laptop june last year. i dint notice that the speaker doesnt work properly. my right speaker doesnt work at all. but on the left just fine. sometimes, both doesnt work
Fn+F9 turn it on only for 30 seconds if you dont use it, it turns off.
How to enable backlight permanently?
I HAVE A ACER ASPIRE E E5 -5736-389U LAPTOP . WHICH WAS USED BY MY YOUNG BROTHER , HE PASSED AWAY 3 MONTHS AGO, AND NOW WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN IT ITS ASKS FOR PASSWORD, I TRIED SOME BUT FAILED , SO PLS HELP ME TO RESET IT
I'm having serious problems with my laptop "Aspire E5-571", it is a fast laptop, it runs BF3 in medium settings, i can play some good games, but i cant play the games that uses the source engine, for example tf2, half life, l4d2 etc,
BF3 needs a better performance pc Than source engine games, even my cousin's lap top that has a third generation intel core i3 processor is running source engines games better than my laptop... my laptop has the same RAM as my cousin's lap top 4GB
i've realized that this source engine games doesnt run very well because of my drivers, there are plenty of new drivers for my intel cpu I5 5200U in the intel's website, but i cant install those duo to the fact that it is not a Acer driver... anyways then i go to the acer website register my laptop in it, i seek for drivers and all i can find are OLD GRAPHICS DRIVERS from 2015... i really want to instal new drivers for my intel 5200 U processor... can anyone help me out? maybe if i get those drivers, source engine games might run alot better!
Hi, my name is Jeromy, I have an Aspire E1-532 and I am currently trying to find out if my graphics card is out of date or not and wish to update it, intel's application does not help because it's a different manufactured made kind laptop I suppose, but anyway, the graphics card is an Intel(R) HD graphics and the Drive version is 10.18.10.3355 and it's on a Windows 7 (64-bit) some of my games say it's out of date, while some don't, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it.
My parents have ACER Aspire ES1 520 with Win10. The laptop is fitted three USB ports, two "black" port and one "blue" port. I assume that "blue" port is USB 3.0. The problem is that "blue" port does not work. When connecting mouse or 4G USB modem, mouse wil lhave "red light" and moden will connect but the laptop does not recognize mouse or usb modem. I have tried to remove in Control panel - Device MAnagement all USB devices and tried to update drivers but the port is not working. Both "black" USB ports works fine. Any ideas?
I have bought an Aspire F 15 (F5-573G-58LQ) and wanted to create factory default backup. However, after pressing 'Get started' button in the Acer Care Center and waiting for some time. I am asked to 'Connect a USB flash drive' which must be of atleast 16GB and everything on the drive will be deleted.
Whenever I insert a USB drive I get a please wait message followed by 'Connect a USB flash drive'. I have tried to connect many different USB drives, ranging from 16GB to 64GB USB 2's and USB 3', I have tried all the USB ports and have also formatted my USB's. But I always get this same message.
hello guys ! Someone has stolen my laptop (ACER ASPIRE E15E5-572G-525V) today morning (22/01/2017)ER ASPIRE E15E5-572G-525V) today morning (22/01/2017) . What should i do to track it ???
Hi, my name is Jeromy, I have an Aspire E1-532 and I am currently trying to update my graphics card and processor i Grabbed the latest update from here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25978/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36- which my processor is a Intel(R) Celeron (R) 2957U @ 1.40GHz and well, I installed it and downloaded but! I got this error message http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005469.html please read this, but after I got that I don't know what to do. Can I please have some help?
i am having problem with my Acer Aspire E5-475G battery. when it is not charging the laptop won't even turn on and i am very confused. i keep pressing the power button but still no result. and then when i plug for the laptop to charge it can turn on properly without any problem at all. boot up, restart, and shutdown are normal. i have noticed that the battery is not charging at all, the battery stuck at 87% and it is not increasing even though it says "plugged in, charging". when i unplug the charger, the laptop died and wont start up again. so the only thing i can do is to keep charging the laptop which is suck so hard. can you tell me what is the problem ?? is it hardware or a software ?? this morning at school the laptop work fine. please help me !!!!