Articles on this Page
- 01/02/17--22:58: _A corrected hardwar...
- 01/02/17--23:58: _Linux Mint 18 insta...
- 01/03/17--01:13: _Acer Aspire F 15 F5...
- 01/03/17--02:03: _new E17 laptop only...
- 01/03/17--03:16: _Problem creating ba...
- 01/03/17--06:34: _Acer Aspire ES1 no ...
- 01/03/17--11:58: _How to E5-575-33BM ...
- 01/03/17--14:26: _Aspire E17 touchpad...
- 01/03/17--18:25: _Is Acer E5-574G-59T...
- 01/04/17--03:47: _Why does my brand n...
- 01/04/17--06:09: _E5-574G Support Ram...
- 01/04/17--07:02: _HOW DO I GET A USER...
- 01/04/17--18:05: _Will it work?
- 01/04/17--20:41: _Need help with Aspi...
- 01/05/17--08:23: _Can I add an intern...
- 01/05/17--18:32: _how do I calibrate ...
- 01/06/17--04:34: _ACER ASPIRE E1-731-...
- 01/06/17--10:07: _What Brand Of RAM f...
- 01/06/17--10:11: _Does Acer Aspire E5...
- 01/06/17--17:54: _mouse not working p...
- 01/02/17--23:58: Linux Mint 18 installation and NeoGrub2 not found problem
- 01/03/17--01:13: Acer Aspire F 15 F5-571-320G unable to connect to the Internet??
- Click the Start menu.
- Click All Apps.
- Click the Acer folder, then click Acer Recovery Management.
- Click the Backup tab.
- Click Get Started to the right of Create Factory Default Backup.
- Insert a 32 GB USB drive into the system.
- Make sure there is a check in the box next to Back up system files to the recovery drive and click Next.
- 01/03/17--06:34: Acer Aspire ES1 no screen
- 01/03/17--11:58: How to E5-575-33BM reinstall windows 10
- 01/03/17--14:26: Aspire E17 touchpad was disabled by accident.
- 01/03/17--18:25: Is Acer E5-574G-59T8 NFC sensitive?
- 01/04/17--03:47: Why does my brand new laptop take 5 tries to turn on and stay on?
- 01/04/17--06:09: E5-574G Support Ram Kingston
- 01/04/17--07:02: HOW DO I GET A USER MANUAL FOR MY ACER ASPIREES 15 LAPTOP
- 01/04/17--18:05: Will it work?
- 01/04/17--20:41: Need help with Aspire E15 color calibration for photography
- 01/05/17--08:23: Can I add an internal optical drive to a Acer E5-575G-52RJ
- 01/05/17--18:32: how do I calibrate my monitor E5-575
- 01/06/17--04:34: ACER ASPIRE E1-731-4699 GREY CIRCLE TO DO WITH TOUCH PAD AND POINTER
- 01/06/17--10:07: What Brand Of RAM for E5-571-56UR model... Acer Laptop???
- 01/06/17--10:11: Does Acer Aspire E5-772G-76ED support backlit keyboard?
- 01/06/17--17:54: mouse not working properly
I have a newly bought Aspire E-15 and recently it is facing BSOD and restarted a few times. I have checked the event viewer and i noticed it was flooded with event ID 17 :
A corrected hardware error has occurred.
Component: PCI Express Root Port
Is it related ? And how do i fix this problem.
After installation of Linux Mint 18 when I reboot my computer I receive a long message which says that Net\NeoGrub2 not found on a black screen. I have duel booted linux on Windows 8.1. Can you tell me how to get rid of this problem because I am unable to boot on Linux
For the last week and a half, my laptop has been unable to connect to my Sky router and subsequently we have been unable to connect to the Internet. All other devices including IPads and iPhones as well as my old Mac seem to be able to connect the Internet without any hassle. We have taken the F 15 F5-571-320G laptop to the shop it was purchased from (PC World/ Currys) and they say they cannot find fault with the laptop. They suggested trying to reset the computer to factory settings and upon saving important documents to the cloud, we did just that. However there has been no change. The laptop refuses to connect. Although it recognises the router is there and attempts to connect, nothing happens. All that occurs is that the dotted snaked line appears to scroll past 3 times before asking for the network security key which I type in correctly. After which, it tries to connect for a minute before leaving the message 'unable to connect to network' I'm at a loss as to what to do. Having to use my iPad for anything work related because I can't connect to the Internet on this Acer that was so good till this point. Can anyone help me resolve my issue as quickly as possible?
I've got a brand-new E17 with almost nothing running on it, and although i've charged/discharged the battery 4 times it only maxxes out at 6 hours battery life, contrary to the big black sticker on the screen casing which states 9 hours. I've switched battery saver on and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I've also cut unnecessary background app usage. Does anyone know what settings are needed to effect >7 hours battery life?
I recently bought a laptop model Aspire ES1-533. I am following the listed steps below to create recovery backup:
Upon clicking next, I am in a perpetual "Please Wait" Loop. In reviewing the Task Manager, I do not see any CPU activity dedicated to this process hence no task is accomplished.
I'd appreciate any and all help to resolve this issue.
I've been here new,
And i have a problem with my laptop.
It's a Acer aspire ES1-512-C6BP
When i turn on my laptop the cpu fan spins 4 a 5 seconds and then goes off, no screen, even with 2nd monitor.
Also no keyboard response
update: crtl , alt, does work then cpu fan spins again but then goes off
What i've tried:
CMOS Battery 15min out
Battery out, AC Unplugged, 30 seconds hold down power button (hard reset)
Do you guys have sugestions or tips what i can do or try?
Hi, I have a new e5-575-33bm laptop. I've been having intermittent 100% disk usage spikes and sustained 20-30% disk usage on idle for awhile. How would I do a clean reinstall of windows 10?
While setting up a this new laptop I was having cursor problems, mind of it's own. I went to the settings and in trying to move the cursor it switched the touchpad off. Without it I can't use the laptop. Can anybody help me re-enable it.
I am a owner of Acer Aspire E5-574G-59T8.
I got this issue, whenever I place my NFC-enabled phone on the lower left corner of the notebook near the keypad corner, the system will behave erratic, most of the time will hang or simply shutdown.
Is this an single isolated incident, meaning my notebook is faulty or I am NOT the only one having this issue.
My husband bought me a laptop a little over a week ago to start college online. Ever since I opened the box it came in, the laptop has a very difficult time turning on. It will light up, say Acer, then make a click noise and the screen turns black. This happens about five times, then finally, turns on and stays on. This happens every time, no matter if the computer is plugged in or fully charged, or partially charged. I don't know what to do and WE LOST THE RECEIPT so we can't return it. Oh and I live in Germany. HELP!!!
My laptop Acer E5-574g have a 8gb Ram Hynix and i decided to upgrade Ram via 4gb Kingston ddr3l cl11 ?
Have compatible my laptop ?
Plz help me ?
hOW DO i OBTAIN A USER MANUAL FOR MY NEW ACER ASPIRE ES 15 LAPTOP, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ON MY WORK LAPTO AND NEED A MANUAL COPY I CAN PRINT
I bought my laptop a couple months ago and I'm having issues with the color quality of my photos. I do portraits and I already tried to calibrate my screen but it's not working. The colors look amazing and after I edit a picture I'm happy with how it looks, but when I look at them on another device or if I print the colors are all wrong! They come out too dark. I feel like my pictures on my laptop are very vivid in color but TOO vivid. It doesn't reflect the actual colors of my pictures. What do i do! I already tried calibrating by following all the steps and even tweaking it a lot to bring down the brightness and vividness of the colors. Please help it makes me think I made a mistake buying this lapt top.
Is it possible to add an internal optical drive to an Acer E5-575G-52RJ? Asked tech support what they thought and they say it is possible but couldn't inform me what I would need. Anybody have an answer to this?
I HAVE A GREY SMALL CIRCLE THAT APPEARS WHENEVER I TOUCH TOUCH PAD AND SCROLL ON ANY PAGE. SEEMS TO DEFINITELY BE CONNECTED TO THE SENSITIVITY OF TOUCH PAD, BUT IT APPEARS CONSTANTLY. I THOUGHT IT HAD TO DO WITH ANY TIME MY WRISTS WOULD TOUCH THE LOWER EDGE OF COMPUTER, AND IT DOES SEEM RELATED TO THAT ALSO BUT LATELY IT HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO BE A CONSTANT THING. I HAVE A PICTURE OF IT IF I AM ABLE TO ATTACH IT. WAS ABLE TO INSERT A PICTURE OF THE CIRCLE. WELL THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND IT MOVES ALL OVER THE DESKTOP ALONG WITH MY MOUSE SCROLLING, ETC. THANK YOU TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS.
What Brand Of RAM for E5-571-56UR model... Acer Laptop???
Hi guys. just received my Acer Aspire E5-772G-76ED from Amazon.com
Does Acer Aspire E5-772G-76ED support backlit keyboard? And what a number of this part? Thanks
I have an Acer Aspire AS7741Z-P624G32Mnkk running Windows 10 Pro with a Logitech M185 wireless mouse
The center wheel on the mouse will not let me scroll left-right or up-down. It worked for ever now it will not work. I tried an other mouse and same thing.